Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Target Lovers Rejoice!

My obession with coupons started when I became a stay-at-home mom, or basically when our household income was cut in half! So while I was doing my weekly shopping at Super Target one of my favorite cashiers...yes, I have favorites (and not so-favorites) there...noticed my stack of coupons and she kindly suggested this website for me. TotallyTarget.com. It not only shows the deals of the week, coupons (which you can also get on target's website), but it also has secret deals that are not always announced for the general public. So, if you are a Target groupie, like myself, go check it out and save some of that hard earned money!

On another note...
Happy ten months to my sweet, funny, adorable, smart, wonderful boy!

Time is going by way too quickly.

And yes, it's another shot of him eating...I don't know why, but I can't resist the camera when he smiles up at me with all that food on his face!




No comments:

Post a Comment